Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I knew it!

That sportscasting bug was brief. I'm so predictable like that. I never said I would give up on acting/comedy and I'll always be a political blogger.

But, gosh darn it, I wish I could star in a movie with you know who...Natalie Portman. If you were suprised by that comment, have you been living in a cave.

Oh and about the comedy show, the season wrapped this past Monday evening. I want to publicly thank, once again, the following people for coming on the show as a guest: SGA Senator Paul Myers, former SGA VP Trey Orndoff, Secy. of State Trey Grayson, State Treasurer Jonathan Miller, and Kenton Co. Democratic Chair Kathy Groob.

I don't have the sort of budget to bring A-list celebrities on the show. I should be back on the air in the fall but not as often. Writing a show is very time-consuming. Not having a cast gives more dead air. Oh, and did I mention my co-producer, Rob Johnson, is not well-liked around the studio. I dislike him as well. When Trey Grayson was on, Rob wanted to run onto the set and complain that I was going on for too long. I'm like, who cares?!? Rob should not be allowed to have a show.

Happy Birthday to Chris Carpenter. He gets the mound tonight as he turns the big 30. Enos Slaughter was born on this date in 1916. Former Cardinal reliever Ken Dayley will turn it from 70 to 69 today at Busch Stadium. St. Louis is 13-5 for the first time since 1982.

No comments: