Friday, April 29, 2005

Star Wars to go small UPDATE

From TheForce.net:
100 episodes
1 hour each
based on a spinoff character
Lucas will direct first season
write season one at one time
film season one at one time
takes place between ROTS and ANH
---
Now, I know George doesn't read this blog, and even with my limited connections, I'm going to do all I can to get cast in this series. I can use a British dialect but I root for the nice guys (I won a Jedi Warrior award in 8th grade).

For your Star Wars pleasure:
Nick "Winters": Hey, wait a minute! This is the Nick "Winters" show, and I do the entertaining, thank you! Let's go out with something really hot for these folks, alright? A big hit on the '77. [singing] "Ah.. Star Wars! Nothing but Star Wars! Gimme those Star Wars.. don't let them end! Ah.. Star Wars! If they should bar wars.. please let these Star Wars stay-ay! And, hey! How about that nutty Star Wars bar? Can you forget all those creatures in there? And, hey! Darth Vader in that black and evil mask - did he scare you as much as he scared me-e-e-e?" [ turns and screams when he finds Paul the Pianist wearing a Darth Vader mask ] My seventh winter up here! [singing] "Star Wars-s-s-s!"

No comments: