Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Male Bulldogs knock off Ballard Bruins

The rivalry between the Male Bulldogs and my alma mater, the Ballard Bruins has always been important to me especially in prior years when I had the chance to get to know the former Male AD who tragically passed away in 2003 after I graduated high school. It's still hard for me to write this paragraph so I am going to move on to other news.

Why does V for Vendetta have to open after my spring break ends? Now I'll have to wait til May or see it after Shabbas during Pesach? Anyway, it will be weird seeing Natalie Portman with a shaved head.

Please sign this petition to revoke the nomination of that anti-Semitic film, Paradise Now.

The WaPo has coverage of Paul Hackett quitting the race.

Well, while UK plays Georgia tonight (again, no liveblog this evening for the game), Georgia students can go watch Second City's Touring Company instead of the game.

No comments: