Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Paul McCartney Robbed by Grammy voters

If anyone deserved to win this year, it was Paul McCartney.

Natalie Portman has been voted by JDaters as their favorite celebrity female mensch. I didn't know about this poll but she would have recieved my vote.

Colorado gubernatorial candidate Bill Ritter recieved some good news this week. Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper has announced that he will serve out his full term. Sen. Ken Salazar has endorsed Ritter for Governor.

Jon Stewart and Jimmy Fallon lend their voices to Doogal. It opens at the end of February.

Prof. Alan Dershowitz is on The Colbert Report and must be plugging his 24th book: "Preemption: A Knife that Cuts Both Ways." I've met Alan Dershowitz and he is a great guy. I met him the same day I saw Sen. Chuck Schumer and Susan Turnbell. It was also the same day that I met Jay Footlik and Cam Kerry. Dershowitz was 51/49 against it. He stayed home and wrote articles about Bush and Iraq. Iran is a maybe as they are dangerous. He is talking about the Danish cartoon. World War 3 over a cartoon? We have to license comedians and cartoonists? Comedians starting war? Dershowitz says we have to preempt. Dershowitz says we have to persuade them that it is a 72 year-old virgin, not 72 virgins. I am scared about Iran. Israel will not fool around.

No comments: