Sunday, April 03, 2005

Go Cards Go!

It's baseball season once again. I predict my St. Louis Cardinals will win the series over the Boston Red Sox in 5.

Granted, those are my favorite teams in both leagues. However, see Rick Pitino's quote. The St. Louis Cardinals had their Triple-A affiliate in Louisville from 1982 until the mid to late 90's. I've always been a St. Louis fan. My brother was a Cubs fan until he went to college, now he's a St. Louis Cardinals fan. My uncle remains a Cincinnati Reds fan.

I should note that the New York Yankees were my favorite AL team until Rocket retired...

My St. Louis hat will get me jumped in this neck of the woods.

With all due respect to any Chicago Cub loyalists (or should I say dreamers?!?):
Go Cards Go! Go Cards Go! Hey, Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna lose today!

No comments: