Monday, November 01, 2010

President Bill Clinton campaigns for Jack Conway

I was at tonight's rally over at the Grawmeyer Oval at the University of Louisville. I'd estimate that I was one of the first six but definitely within the first ten. As such, I was right up in the front row straight in front of the podium.

Speakers included Mayor Jerry Abramson, State Senator Gerald Neal, Governor Steve Beshear, Louisville Mayoral candidate Greg Fischer, Congressman John Yarmuth, Attorney General (and Senate candidate) Jack Conway, and President Bill Clinton.

Below are photos that I took.

Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson:


Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear


Louisville Mayoral candidate Greg Fischer


Congressman John Yarmuth


Attorney General Jack Conway and President Bill Clinton






No comments: