Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Paris Hilton Confession

I gave her my digits too but my number wasn't in phone book. Oh, well. Paris is nothing but a slut anyway. She ruined SNL for me.

This was plugged on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Not a surprise, a tribute to Hunter Stockton Thompson was made.

Arnold is in trouble again after making troubling remarks aimed at woman. At which point, he was grobed by Jeff Gannon/James Geiko, I mean Guckert.

Oscar is playing politics. Campaign strategists have been tapped on for the best actress campaign. Evidently, Bill Clinton wasn't enough. Carville says Swank. Begala says Benning. Karl Rove says to screw it because no one cares for the gays. Evidently Karl was on marijuana when he made that statement. It was from the same bag that George took when Doug Wead (I misspelled it as Weid) was interviewing him in the 1990's. [this is comedy folks, need I remind you]

No comments: