Wednesday, February 23, 2005

American Idol? Who bloody cares?

So, I am going to the bookstore to get envelopes because I want to mail off for Jon Stewart's autograph today. Anyway, going down the stairwell at the University Center, I hear these two girls talking. One asked, "Did you watch Idol last night? I want the country girl to win!" I'm like, who cares?!? It's a bloody tv show that is crap because all the networks want is the revenue from the ratings!

The only good thing on Fox next to the late Tru Calling and Arrested Development is sports. I don't need to see some singer on a reality show just because they refuse to go to the clubs for open mic nights and perform in other clubs. It's humiliation at it's worst!

William Hung cannot sing and yet he gets a record deal? What's up with that? My brother can't sing worth a darn. You want to see him get a record deal? I didn't think so. Why is the Hung guy a household name anyway?

No comments: