Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bayh wants jobs saved

Senator Bayh is making a push to save Indiana jobs. I'm still an unemployed college student and I should be employed because I am a federal work study student. Why am I not employed? I've filled out over a dozen job applications on campus! Not once since the beginning of the semester have I heard back with a positive answer. I was a intramural official but due to budget cuts, I was laid off by the end of September.

Jury selection is being delayed in the Jackson trial. Why must the media overhype this? People get molested every day. Their stories are just as important. I guess Michael is glad he's not a Catholic priest. The defense team wants to have the following celebrities as witnesses: Elizabeth Taylor, Stevie Wonder, Jay Leno, Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, Kobe Bryant, David Blaine and Chris Tucker. Jay has better things to do--hosting a show. Why the crap is Kobe in the news again for this? Was he molested at Neverland as well?

Ashley Olsen is taking on the tabloids with a lawsuit seeking multi-millions. Like she has enough money! I wish her the best. Share the wealth, will ya?!?

Pierce Brosnan is a SELFISH BRAT. They always say that it's never about the money. IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY.

Matthew Perry is home and out of the hospital. He's blaming Jose Canseco for all this.

Jane Fonda is bullimic. Too many people on my mother's side are anorexic.

No comments: