Thursday, October 27, 2005

No Indictments Today

No indictments today from Patrick Fitzgerald. Maybe on Friday? We should know soon enough. Take away Libby and Rove, and Bush loses his brain.

Was that a great World Series or what? I'd hate to see my Cards swept for a second time. But the fact that Houston has no African-Americans on their team remains troubling. I know that there may be some in their minor league system but not on their 25-man roster?!?

Cashman will stay as GM. Hmm, another losing season, I guess. Or a season where they win the division and lose in the playoffs.

Congrats, again, to Steve Martin for the Mark Twain Prize for Humor. The show will air in November.

Be sure to catch C-SPAN this weekend. Evan Bayh will be featured at the Jefferson-Jackson state party fundraising dinner. They expect 600. I hope New Hampshire State Rep. Peter Sullivan has the chance to share the stage with him.

Harriet Miers withdrawn. Now, can we select a moderate nominee who is better qualified?

I'll be back after 3 PM since I now have to write this major speech.

No comments: