Saturday, February 05, 2005

Watch out, Hollywood

I'm coming! In a few days, months, or even years, I will take on Hollywood by storm.

I just found out today that the taping on Monday will go down but not necessarily as planned. I'm doing my stand-up comedy act on Monday and then I should get the sidekick job on the show after. This is great news. I will have tapes to send to Hollywood.

I was able to watch the Happy Days reunion special. A few years ago, there was a poll in Velocity in the Courier Journal dealing with who should play Mayor Jerry Abramson if a movie were to be made about the city-county government merger. The poll featured Henry Winkler and Tom Bosley. I think Winkler could do a good job playing Jerry--except for the height factor. Winkler played the Fonz on Happy Days. I have his autograph at home along with the other entertainment autographed photos....not to mention the political ones--which I am working on trying to get Rep. Chandler's (I tried his AG office during the 2003 campaign as well has both campaign emails...no luck at all!)

No comments: