Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The fall-out

I thought I was done posting about this! (That's the link to the video and the only place where I have authorized it)



Deadspin.com hates the video the way that I read it and uploaded it on YouTube WITHOUT my permission. If I wanted it on YouTube, I would have uploaded it there. But I did not want it on youtube so I did not upload it there. Whoever uploaded it onto YouTube.com without my permission, please take it off.

Kentucky Sports Radio linked to it today and one of their readers thinks I should be playing for the Wildcats. I don't see how that's likely.

Oh, G-d, spare me...

Oh and whoever goes by "Hercules McAwesome" at DeadSpin, I flat out do not appreciate the death threat!

EDIT: I'm typing this edit at commercial of the UK-Tennesee game. Apparently, some parts of this post were exaggerated. As Will Leitch comments, they don't hate it. I don't appreciate whoever posted it on YouTube. If I wanted it on YouTube, I would have uploaded it there. Heck, Will's a St. Louis fan! I hope he appreciates the other video.

I did get a message from the Vice President, he wants me to go hunting with him but I turned it down citing a conflict of interest.

To new reader mcsey, I just thought of that as well. Nothing like free PR. And Hercules, I knew you were joking!

I APOLOGIZE to anyone that may have been offended by all that is Lazy Tuesday, also known as How not to make a rap video!

Apparently, Deadspin picked up from Matt Jones' blog entry that I posted about. Matt follows up here. I am not upset at all. I'm now officially an internet celebrity! I just ask that if people link to the video, link to the one that I have posted on Revver.com.

It's comments like these that will make me do more, and they will be better rehearsed! This is from Matt: "I loved the video. It is really entertaining and I hope you do more." I know Matt from during the tournament last year.

I will now answer questions from comments left at DeadSpin.com from a comedic perspective.

cowbell204 - To answer your question, I am not inbred. I hate to pick on Eastern KY but that's where most people stereotyped as "inbred" live. People often associate KY as people who don't wear shoes or are their own cousin. That's not the fact with me.

johnr - I am sorry that you feel that way. You have not been hearing the same thing for over 48 hours.

Unsilent Majority - It's a little known fact that someone once blamed Saul Smith for Rick Pitino leaving Boston. Nothing was further from the truth... Also, Adolph Rupp is not a racist.

Captain Caveman - Kevin Garnett was in a commercial?!? When was this?

Eamon - that's no horn, that's a guitar. The person that I would like to have used for music is currently in England.

Fred Smoot - who's Eminem? Just kidding...

Hercules McAwesome - I have nothing but the greatest respect for our troops serving our country even if I disagree with the war. You're gonna love Pi Day 2k6, I bet.

D-Loose - Thanks, I think. If and when I am famous, which I guess I now am, I will rename this "How Not to Make a Rap Video." It's that bad...

4th&26 - Who is Lil' Ronnie?

PostmanE - I was not at the UK-IJew game...I was liveblogging it back in December.

Pitchfork7 - Adam Stein or Andy Samberg?

Luckless Pedestrian - I hate the University of Louisville.

Critical Fanatic - If education pays, then why is it that our government doesn't want affordable tuition?

Super Hoop - I am not pissed it's on the site. I'm pissed it was uploaded on to YouTube without my permission. I put it on Revver for a reason.

kevinmeyers - Nah, man. Oh, and thanks for the props for replying to every comment since I can't comment there.

beefshower - Go **** yourself.

the700level - that part was supposed to have been edited differently.

Hound Dog - I am not gay.

Frank Pentangeli - Thanks.

Jeremy - Paul is a great guy and will be a great filmmaker.

echopark - I need to change that, don't I?

homestar - Dr. Chuck knows about the endorsement. Believe me. I was the first blogger to interview him.

jHz - I am a comic and was in a bad mood due to the fact that someone uploaded on YouTube without my knowing or permission.

Dex - I think the bigger question to ask would be is Will mad at me?

BigTDog - I would have advised you to not eat before watching. I wrote a majority of the script. Keith made some minor rewrites when I sent a draft over. His rewrites consisted of that second verse which should have been better rehearsed. And Keith was nowhere near the filming location. My lyrics were everything but the second line in the second verse. Bud did not write the lyrics.

Montecore - I am glad you found it. On which internet did you find it?

whittlz - I am sorry that you were forced into watching American Idol. I wish you could have watched some sports.

spinachdip - I regret that I rushed this project to quickly and if I could have, I probably should have mixed it differently but then I would have been accused of lip-synching. And I dislike those who are anti-Semitic. How dare you accuse me of being an anti-Semite.

jlowe - Nice try. Is JLo offended by that? Just kidding with ya. It's all in good fun.

SlickBomb - Up to 48 at last count...but it's not an all time high for this blog.

J.E. Skeets - Never gonna happen.

Koogz - While I'm sure your comment was meant to be satire, I am truly offended by you calling us hillbillies. Again, you have you're parts of Kentucky confused (sorry to my KY readers). We are not retarded. I happen to have a very high IQ. You don't know who you are messing with. This blog has helped end political careers, perhaps even my own.

My internet connection is acting up for unknown reasons. I'll respond to as many as I can but do check out the other responses and let's not forget Lazy Muncie

No comments: