Thursday, March 02, 2006

Internet Celeb status comes at a price...

I hope UK fans will forgive me in due time...

In the meantime, I'll just look at CatsPause.com and see what comments are on it. It's been posted twice there. I actually use CatsPause.com regularly. Granted, I am not a premium user. It's been posted at the Kansas Insider.

But this whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

Not everything can be a hit. I am my worst critic, I know that. But most first film shorts are failures. I will redeem myself in due time starting with the annual Pi Day song, which will be an original rock song and not a parody. None of the other songs are online at this time. I've taken measures to remove my site from the student server. I'm probably going to have my phone number unlisted.

I'm flattered by all the facebook invites but if I don't know you, I reject you as a friend. There's a fine line that I'm dealing with here...

In the meantime, I am going to take a hiatus until this evening. The net connection has been acting up here. It usually takes 5 minutes for all my hotmail emails to come in. Now it takes like 15 minutes!!

Next time, I will not edit it and I hope there are more takes. You know something goes wrong when it takes only 15-20 minutes to film but it took 4-5 hours to edit it.

Please accept my apologies. Now let's just focus on Sunday. We're playing Florida. We are tied in the conference. I am only focusing on that game. You should to. Ignore the video. Focus on basketball. I ask you to do that.

I'm just a blogger who had the unfortunate decision to make a response to Lazy Sunday. An original thing? Probably not.

No comments: