Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm no Louisville fan...

I was very pleased with UConn's comeback today. Nothing excites me more than watching Louisville take a somewhat comfortable lead and then, wait for it, LOSE by 4 points! They are not Big East material. They should have stayed in the conference USA.

SI has a q and a with the one and only Jon Stewart. It's frickin' hilarious.

The John Yarmuth for Congress campaign headquarters will be having an open house this Thursday. Be there!

Check out Crowley's latest.
Luallen, a Frankfort Democrat, is a likely candidate for governor in 2007.

Other Democrats mentioned as potential candidates include former lieutenant governor Steve Henry; businessman Charlie Owen; Attorney General Greg Stumbo; former Kentucky Democratic Party Chairman Terry McBrayer; former Gov. Julian Carroll, now a state Senator; State Treasurer Jonathan Miller; and Congressman Ben Chandler
I don't expect Gov. Carroll to run at all.

The State House prefers a cheaper site for a new arena in Louisville.

Brian Ray and Black Unicorn will perform at The Mint in LA on March 17, 2006.

Duke Cunningham gets 8 years. All I got was a lousy t-shirt!

Networks take on YouTube.com. That is one of the main reasons as to why I did not upload the video on YouTube.com. I uploaded my video onto Revver.com because advertisers actually pay for videos to be played as long as long as their still picture advertisement is displayed at the end of the clip. Maybe next time I will upload on iTunes and Revver.

To Prateek Srivastava, it's Feuerstein, not Fuerstein.

Hits are down today but it's a weekend so that's completely understandable. But the hits are higher than they usually are for a weekend.

I may be putting up an mp3 this week or next. The song is going to be polished before it's posted - I don't need to make a fool of myself again...but I am a comedian who just happens to be very politically involved. I got some good reviews today.

If you ask me, I thought it was crap. A joke, it was for sure. I think it's so bad that it's worthy for the "Moment of Zen" segment on The Daily Show.

No comments: