Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not cool...

I am one of the biggest UK fans that my friends know. I don't like missing games at all.

Now to all those fans that have given me death threats: Shame on you. It is the fans giving me death threats that should be ashamed of themselves. I'm a white guy: I know that I cannot rap...so take that with a grain of salt for what it is worth.

Yea, my political career is effectively screwed....but my career in comedy is just getting started. In the meantime, I'm going down to Florida for spring break. I've given up my tickets to the SEC Conference tournament...

As the Beatles once said: "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE."

I'm all about love, peace, and understanding. Not hate. I don't stand for hate.

This was a bad video. I'm going to redeem myself for this. I don't appreciate being called retarded or made fun of like that. I have thick skin. Ask my friends how well I've handled this. I'm leaving for class right now and expect this to be the last blog entry dealing with Lazy Tuesday for the time being...(I'm on spring break in an hour anyway--I plan to watch some movies and play my guitar: Mainly a few of the heavy Beatles songs)

It's not a farewell in anyway. I just need to do some soul searching and find myself. In the meantime, take it easy.

No comments: