Sunday, March 26, 2006

Non-NCAA Thread

NCAA Basketball is over until this Saturday when the Final Four goes down in Indianapolis, Indiana. So in that case, we'll get back to regular blogging.

Two more Jews hope to join the United States Congress. I can name at least another Jew hoping to join Congress.

Former LSU Tigers head coach Dale Brown will most definitely be in attendance this Saturday for the Final Four.

Yes, Matisyahu is a reggae Jew. I have only heard his music a few times. In terms of Jewish rock music, I must refer you to Blue Fringe. Now, that's a Jewish rock band.

How could this be? Does our state senate not care about those suffering from Alzheimer's?
Rep. Mike Weaver, D-Elizabethtown, said he will work to get the money restored.

"I would hope that when the money was taken out, they didn't realize what it was intended for," he said.
Why would the GOP have a reason to fear HRC? I'm usually an optimist but I'm not so optimistic if she is our nominee.

Expect a lot of volunteers this weekend in the city of Indianapolis.

The latest Bayh watch shows that Bayh's staff ranks second of the candidates.

If Paul McCartney could own three and only three albums, what would they be?
Q: If you could only own three albums, what would you want them to be?

A: They would be mine, mine and mine! No, that's a very difficult question; there are too many I like. But to give you three, I'll say The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds. The Beatles had a lot of good ones, but to choose just one, Rubber Soul. And Luther Vandross' Dance With My Father; it's cool.
Peter and Gordon are reuniting after 35 years for a concert.

Evan Bayh calls on reaching out to Republicans.

Joe Lieberman believes that the president's illegal wiretapping is "outside the law."

No comments: