Friday, January 25, 2008

Top Ten Barack Obama Campaign Promises

Thanks to The Late Show with David Letterman, here are Senator Barack Obama's top ten campaign promises as delivered right after 12:00 this morning.

Top Ten Barack Obama Campaign Promises presented by Senator Barack Obama

10. "To keep the budget balanced, I'll rent the Situation Room for sweet sixteens"
9. "I will double your tax money at the craps table"
8. "Appoint Mitt Romney Secretary of Lookin' Good"
7. "If you bring a gator to the White House, I'll wrassle it"
6. "I'll put Regis on the nickel"
5. "I'll rename the tenth month of the year 'Barack-tober'"
4. "I won't let Apple release the new and improved iPod the day after you bought the previous model"
3. "I'll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece"
2. "Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear"
1. "Three words: Vice President Oprah"

No comments: