Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The One Year Anniversary

It's the one year anniversary of the release of the worst video ever.

Here is my note published on facebook:
Tuesday, February 27, 2007, marks the one year anniversary of the most controversial video ever released in history!

There's a whole question as to whether or not there will be a sequel. To be honest, I don't know. I've not given it much thought and to be honest, I don't want to go near an editing machine.

In the past year, a bunch of folks have asked, "Solzy, when are you doing stand-up again?"

They get the same answer. "I don't know."

Then I get the most frequently asked question: "Will there be a sequel?"

I don't know. If I do one, I won't edit it and I would have to make sure it was well-rehearsed to the point where we aren't reading off the script like in the one scene of the video...and to be honest, I didn't even write that stanza!!

Would I like to do a sequel? I guess so, maybe, I don't know. It's a matter of timing and finding the time to write a good script, rehearsing, and shooting while taking 18 hours in a semester and still having to CLEP another 3 hours in principles of marketing in order to graduate on time.

I love filmmaking but for the life of me, I will never touch an editing machine!

No comments: