Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Bigot on Politics1.com

This is directly from the Kentucky Republican on the Thanksgiving Thread on Politics1 (look in links):
I always said that the worst Republican is better than a Democrat with very few exceptions. I'm a Republican, I'm partisan, and I will defend my party and tear down the Democrats as much as I possibly can.

As for Jon Miller, he has several problems. Unlike most KY Dems, despite how they are portrayed by Republicans, he is actually a LIBERAL. He is also Jewish, and if you are not a protestant in this state, you don't really get far. Mitch and Co. will have people saying "Oh, Jon Miller, the Liberal Jew" if he ever even thought about running for another office. Yes, he did win two terms as Treasurer (woohoo....state Treasurer, BFD), because he did not have a general election opponent in 1999 and he faced a weak and underfunded Republican in 2003. He's history. He needs to move on back to California where he came from and take his bitch ass mom with him.
I am pasting my response here. Being a Jew and the fact that I consider Kentucky State Treasurer Jonathan Miller to be a friend and political mentor, I was very defensive:
I replied too soon before I read those anti-Semitic and bigotted comments from KY Republican.

Jonathan is a friend of mine. I have 4 email addresses for him. He is a KY native and his dad walked with Dr. King.

Jonathan is in the DLC, that's called in the center.

Remind you, Ron is Jewish. I am a Jew from Louisville. Jerry Abramson is Jewish but Louisvillians can't get elected statewide for what, I have no idea. Rep. Kathy Stein is Jewish as well. I have roots in Western KY--where my immigrant ancestors first moved in order to escape pograms.

Jewish law even says that abortion is mandatory in some cases. KY has conservative Democrats that would vote for Jonathan and Evan Bayh, you biggoted daughter of a female dog.

No comments: