Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mitch McConnell favoring Anne over Ernie?

I'm not quite sure what to tell of it at this point but I'm picking up vibes from Republicans online that Mitch McConnell is dumping Governor-for-now Ernie Fletcher in favor of Congresswoman Anne Northup (I hope that's the right spelling) for the governor's race in 2007. It's been rumored for a while she would seek the seat but now I guess she will with all of Ernie's trouble. Of course, that person is strongly anti-Democratic (same one that attacked Jonathan and others a while back--and of course does it again). Only time will tell before she announces for the race.

It is rediculous that people resort to that type of discourse in politics. I don't wish ill health or anything like that on others. Can't we just get along?

This person goes on to attack Greg Stumbo for previous history (Didn't they throw the lawsuit out? I thought they did). Note that I am not attacking the Attorney General.

LINK.

No comments: