Monday, September 05, 2005

Possibilities in 2007?

In a recent email sent out earlier to Democrats, some names for the Governor's race included Jack Conway, State Auditor Crit Luallen, Dr. Steve Henry, Speaker Jody Richards, former State Rep. Rex Smith. Note that this email was sent to me, not from me.

Tony LaRussa was honored by the Cardinals ownership today before the game. Jeff Suppan picked up a no decision today. Ray King (4-2) got the win and Julian Tavarez (4) picked up the save.

Curt Schilling picked up the loss as the Red Sox lost 5-3.

The Who's Roger Daltrey has got himself in a pickle. It deals with him recording a new version of "My Generation" with some boyband McFly.
"My granddaughter is six years old, and she's a huge fan (of McFly). How could I refuse? My life would have been made a misery!" The Who frontman Roger Daltrey admits the real reason why he agreed to re-record "My Generation" with boy band McFly.
The version will be a fundraiser for Daltrey's charity Teenage Cancer Trust.
But although the surprise coupling struck many as unlikely, Daltrey was thrilled to work with the heart-throbs.

He says, "I'm just fed up of the snobbishness in the music business, over working with a boyband. We were a boyband. A rough boyband, but nevertheless a teeny-bop boyband.

"We've all got to start somewhere. Music takes all sorts. And of the all sorts, they're a good mob. I'm not a snob about it."

No comments: