Sunday, October 09, 2005

The 11th Amendment

I will back Joe Lieberman to the date that I day.

Democrats shall not speak ill of other Democrats. I encourage others to do the same including Kos. I thought I would never see the day when he attacks Joe Lieberman. Oh, wait, he does it every day. Every gosh darn day. Whatever happpened to civility? Senator Lieberman is not a neoconservative, but a liberal-leaning moderate. Just because someone is a member of the DLC does not give you any right to attack them on their beliefs.

Listen, if it were not for Senator Lieberman, I would not be where I am today politically speaking. I backed Joe in 2004 and if I were to repeat that, I sure as heck would.

Can we please have some civility in the party!

I support Joe Lieberman and he is a man of integrity. It's nice to see the Bull Moose sticking up for Senator Lieberman as well. New Donkey also has a post up.

No comments: