Sunday, October 09, 2005

Clinton to visit Kentucky!

Not the President, but sources, not wishing to be named, have told me that Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton will be visiting the Commonwealth of Kentucky for a state party fundraiser. I don't know if the party has sent out a press release for this (In my opinion, bloggers should be added to the media contact list) or not.

Now, I admire the party for bringing potential candidates to the state. But could you all provide some cheap seats for students like me that don't have the money to pay for the dinner?

Senator Clinton may be coming here for a party fundraiser but I don't know how well her chances here would be in a primary. I'm not saying that because I'm for Senator Evan Bayh in 2008 but because people who know me know that I'm not her biggest fan.

Let me just state for the record, that I did hear about this on October 7, 2005 but deicded not to take the lead on it until I read it elsewhere. Rumor is that this will be held in my hometown of Louisville.

No comments: