Have a safe, healthy, and happy new year. May it bring joy to each and every one even if we may disagree in some places politically.
Now for the resolutions:
1. Get good grades
2. Eat healthy
3. Graduate from college
4. Do everything I can for Democratic candidates.
5. Encroll in a graduate school program for an MPA or MPP
6. Go back to Busch Stadium for a Cards game
7. Visit another ballpark and presidential historic site
8. Make sure that #7 is for both the Mets and Yankees home games
9. Buy season tickets for UK
10. Get another link from Deadspin.com but for something positive
11. More blog interviews.
12. Get a car so that I'm no longer dependent on rides.
13. Paid campaign job if possible.