Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Message from Jonathan Miller

(This was recieved in my inbox.)
Dear Friends:

I am very excited to share with you my plans to announce my bid to run for Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Tomorrow (Friday, December 15) at 11:30 AM, my outstanding and very popular running mate, Jefferson County Attorney Irv Maze, will join me as we file our Notice of Intent to run as a gubernatorial slate, at the Registry of Election Finance, located at 140 Walnut Street in Frankfort.

While you are welcome to join us, this will be a short, low-key event, as we plan to hold several rally-type events across Kentucky at the beginning of the new year, during which we will share our vision for the state's future.

In the meantime, Lisa, Emily, and Abigail join me in wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday season.

Yours truly,

Jonathan Miller

No comments: