Original post here
1. Stick with comedy
2. Advertise the Kentucky Democrat better DONE!
3. Get good grades DONE!
4. Continue establishing Hollywood contacts
5. Re-write all comedy sketches and stand-up bits
6. Eat healthy DONE!
7. Start an improv troupe
8. Get a car
9. Obtain a summer internship with a campaign or office and hope I get paid for it. Kinda DONE!
10. Visit another ballpark and presidential historic site DONE!
11. Write more sketch comedy
12. Start performing at open mic nights at comedy clubs
13. Write to more comedians
14. Don't drink any caffinated beverages DONE! for the most part
15. Record a comedy album
16. Take another trip to Chicago and see Second City.
17. Go to the new Busch Stadium DONE!
18. Write the screenplay that I meant to write last summer. Kind of DONE!
19. Be present when Senator Evan Bayh announces that he will run for president whether I have school that day or not.
As you can see, I'm not going into comedy anymore.