Have a safe, healthy, and happy new year. May it bring joy to each and every one even if we may disagree in some places politically.
Now for the resolutions:
1. Stick with comedy
2. Advertise the Kentucky Democrat better
3. Get good grades
4. Continue establishing Hollywood contacts
5. Re-write all comedy sketches and stand-up bits
6. Eat healthy
7. Start an improv troupe
8. Get a car
9. Obtain a summer internship with a campaign or office and hope I get paid for it.
10. Visit another ballpark and presidential historic site
11. Write more sketch comedy
12. Start performing at open mic nights at comedy clubs
13. Write to more comedians
14. Don't drink any caffinated beverages
15. Record a comedy album
16. Take another trip to Chicago and see Second City.
17. Go to the new Busch Stadium
18. Write the screenplay that I meant to write last summer.
19. Be present when Senator Evan Bayh announces that he will run for president whether I have school that day or not.