Sunday, December 25, 2005

Once again it's on-akah, the miracle of Chanukah

Doesn't Adam say it best at this time of year?

You may be surprised as to why I am blogging on this day. It relieves my stress for one. Not to mention that my mom's side is skipping Chanukah...again.

Steve Carell was a break-out actor this year. He became another Daily Show alumni when he was cast in The Office and The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

Jack Colwell writes what people should be recieving for the holidays.
Evan Bayh -- Frequent flier miles good for 100 trips to Iowa and New Hampshire.
Al Cross does a similar thing here in Kentucky yet he leaves off State Treasurer Jonathan Miller.

Is it time to impeach Bush? I honestly don't know but President Dick Cheney would scare me to death.
Rep. Ben Chandler, D-6th District, Kentucky's only Democrat in Congress, said last week, "I would have to see the particulars" before deciding whether impeachment of Bush was warranted.

"I don't think anybody wants to go through an impeachment process," Chandler said, but added he was "appalled" at the NSA spying.

"They instituted impeachment hearings against (then-President Bill) Clinton. I don't think what Clinton did was particularly worse than what this fellow (Bush) did," Chandler said. "When you go around spying on your own citizens, it's pretty bad."

"This is a country founded on the rule of law," Chandler continued, "and (Bush) goes around talking about establishing the rule of law around the world, then he flouts the rule of law here on grounds that he's got to do it to fight terror... We're giving away some of our basic freedoms if we continue to flout the law."
AIPAC gives it to Bush on the White House on the policy with Iran. I'm not surprised since I'm upset at the way things have been handled.

Rock veterans released new albums this year.

Rumor has it that I am seeing a movie similar to the Graduate.

No comments: