Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Because I CAN!

I posted this last year because I thought it was fun and I thought I would do it again this year. It has nothing to do with the spotlight not being on Chanukah because it shouldn't be. Someone tried to kill us, we survived, and so we eat latkes and spin the dreidel. Enough about that, there's going to be so much original and unoriginal humor over the next few weeks to keep my mind off of cursing at Bill O'Reilly.

One--One--Two--One--Two--Three--Four!
I don't care what your mother says-
Chanukah is fu-un!
I don't care what your father says-"
Chanukah is nee-ear!"
All I say is that Judah rules
We're making our way to the Promised Land!

I don't care what the Prez Bush says-
Chanukahis full of chee-eer!
I don't care if you think it's a lie-
Chanukah was just a hee-ere!
I don't care about the F.B.I--
I don't care what the calendars show!
I wish it was Chanukah today!
I wish it was Chanukah today!

No comments: