Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Secular New Year

I say secular because us Jews celebrated in September. Or was it October?

Anyway, I saw Walk the Line last night and it's Oscar-worthy. But then I saw Munich today and I believe that one is Oscar-worthy as well. I plan to see King Kong tomorrow. I found the ending of Munich to be very ironic. I won't spoil it for you but you'll have to sit for about three hours or so to find out. I recommend all three of those films. Walk the Line has been selling out since Thanksgiving, I think. It took me three times just to get in.

The Sunday Challenger tracks the votes. Actually they don't but, KentuckyVotes.org does.

Was show biz slow in 2005?

Did St. Louis have a good or bad off season.

David Javerbaum's Suburb will have a CD of the cast recording released this year.

Posting will continue to remain light over the next week.

No comments: