Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another long day...

Woke up to a follow-up email from the IT department here. It now seems that my original source was wrong in that NKU blocks the connection. The person from IT is saying that it is UK that blocks the connection. Who is telling the truth here? I've contacted UK and plan to get to the bottom of this. Now, I'm not an Extreme Access user, but if I was, I would be very pissed off about that.

The Grammy Awards staffers liked him. I hope the Oscars will too.

Bruce Sutter is still coming into reality that he has been inducted into the Hall of Fame. He will be inducted as a St. Louis Cardinal.
McGwire's candidacy will be scrutinized because voters may judge his refusal to tell a Congressional committee last year whether he had used steroids. "As far as the accusations, they are just that to me," Sutter said. "Nothing has been proven in my mind. I don't know. As far as a player, does he deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? I think, absolutely."
May Katherine "Katie" Peden rest in peace.

The Enquirer ran an article this morning on the plus/Minus grading. I was quoted in this article.
A handful of students held protest signs at Wednesday's meeting.

"It hurts students more than it helps," junior Daniel Solzman said. "Under the proposed policy, what's now a 4.0 could be a 3.67."
Before I end, I've discovered an Ohio for Evan Bayh blog.

No comments: