Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 31st Filing Deadline looms...

Judge James Keller is a candidate against Alice Forgy Kerr for the State Senate.

I'm not too positive yet but Joshua C. Hall has delcared his intentions to run for Kentucky's Fifth Congressional District against longtime Congressman Hal Rogers. Here is the comment he left at Mark's site.
I am going to run against Hal Rogers in the 2005 election come wednesday. I am a democrat from Floyd county I am a school teacher and a school bus driver. I don't see alot Hal has done for the people of eastern Ky he has been in office for 25 years and it is the same now as it was then. You may say no one can beat Hal, I say if you will suport me then we can win, we will win.

Posted by: joshua clinis hall | Monday, January 16, 2006 at 12:23 AM


I have updated the rumor mill with declared candidates to this point.

No comments: