Monday, January 30, 2006

Fastblog returns

Better this than to have 90 new emails await me.

Mike Piazza signs a $2 million deal with the San Diego Padres. As old as he is, he should have went to the AL because of how long he has been a catcher. He really should DH.

I hope the Dems don't bash me on this but Condi is right. Terrorist governments will never get United States aid.

Aish.com has a new 90 second movie called The Jar of Life.

Mark is stirring up things as usual. Just read what Chairman Lundergan said about that press release.
Lundergan said the search for a woman to be vice chairman is ongoing and probably won't be resolved at the next executive committee meeting, Feb. 27.

It has been slow because the position doesn't pay and it requires lots of time and travel, he said.

"Women are mainly mothers and have their own careers, so it's kind of hard to find someone who would be effective," Lundergan said. "They just can't drop their careers for something they won't be reimbursed for."

But he wouldn't address Nickolas' other charges.

"I have no comment on Mark Nickolas," he said. "I don't recognize him as part of the Democratic party. He's not one of us."
Not a surprise but actress Natalie Portman is ranked in the top 10 of AskMen.com's dream girlfriends. I wish someone had told me about this poll earlier because I would have voted for her. Jessica Alba was chosen by readers as the number one choice.

The window is closing for filing. That deadline is TOMORROW, JANUARY 31, 2006

No comments: