Thursday, January 26, 2006

For the record

As you know, I was strongly against the selection of Jerry Lundergan as chairman back in January 2005. But unlike Mark at the Bluegrass Report, I gave him a second chance. Now, I was not at the State of the Party speech last night and wish that I was. Anyway, I've met the Chairman and he came off as a nice person. Now, I don't know what all is going on behind the doors but I have met a lot of people that work there.

I'm not a fan of Democrats speaking ill of other Democrats and I never plan to too. It goes back to the Golden rule: if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it...or is it treat others the way you wish to be treated.

In 2004, when the DNC was voting on a new chair, Kos posted the contact info for ALL the DNC members, something I thought was wrong and uncalled for since it included phone numbers. Of course, all the Dean supporters called the DNC members trying to get them to vote for Dean. Some DNC members were so pissed, if I recall, that they changed their phone numbers because of all this.

It seems that when I logged on to the Bluegrass Report this morning, it looked like Mark pulled a Kos. Here's a question: how many of those addresses are private addresses? Or why did Mark post them to where they can get more spam than they already have? I'm not referring to party members emailing but actual spammers which is why I've had to change the HTML on this blog already with regards to the "Contact Me" on top.

I think I've said my two cents but I would never go around posting someone's contact information because of privacy reasons.

Back to this paper...

Oh, and Geoff Davis is heading to NKU today at 4 PM to unveil a new political fellowship.

No comments: