Sunday, January 22, 2006

NBC renews My Name is Earl and The Office

NBC has renewed both My Name is Earl and The Office for another season.

It was not surprising that NBC also announced that this is the last season of The West Wing. A retrospective will air on May 14th at 7 PM followed by the series finale at 8 PM.

That same week, Will and Grace also ends it's run on May 18th with a retrospective at 8 and the finale at 9 PM. They did a similar thing for Friends in 2004. One of my biggest regrets is not watching Friends as I probably should of. I've enjoyed the reruns I've seen and I watched the series finale as well as the retrospective then.

After the Olympics, NBC will make other changes. Law and Order moves from the 10 PM slot to the 9 PM slot. Deal or No Deal will return on February 27 and run the rest of the week til March 3rd. The Office season finale will air on March 30, 2006. After that, Teachers will air in that slot.

No comments: