Wednesday, January 11, 2006

KY-3 Update: John Yarmuth for Congress

I've just learned via The Bridge that LEO Founder and Executive Editor John Yarmuth is in and he is trying to talk Lt. Col. Andrew Horne out of the race. I know that he, Eleanor Jordan, and Dan Borsch spoke with each other during the meeting on Saturday. All I know is that they were all talking about Anne Northup.

This puts me in a predicament because while I am heading up the Draft Dan Borsch efforts, I've known John Yarmuth since 2002 or so.

Yarmuth has the name recognition, money, and definitely the support. I realize that the GOP will use past articles as an attack as well but Yarmuth is an intellectual and a Yale graduate.

In a related development, Yarmuth believes that he has the backing of the DCCC.

I will keep you informed of events as I hear of them.

No comments: