Thursday, January 12, 2006

Defending Colonel Sanders

Let me state that PETA's whole crusade against KFC has turned me anti-PETA. When they threatened to desecrate the grave of Col. Harland Sanders, that really pissed me off.

All Kentuckians need to be united against PETA's mission to disgrace the late Colonel. I actually agree with the Governor's office on this one. The latest is a threat to remove his statue from the Capitol Rotunda.
"We certainly appreciate everyone's right to an opinion," spokeswoman Jodi Whitaker said. "Colonel Sanders was one of Kentucky's most distinguished citizens, a great entrepreneur and a fine charitable man of faith, and he certainly has a place in Kentucky history. We believe he warrants appropriate recognition as such."
I commend Jodi Whitaker on this and this Democrat supports Colonel Harland Sanders.

No comments: