Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2008: George Clooney for Senate?!?

I read the LEO article in full by the author of the Bluegrass Report blog with regards to a Draft George Clooney for Senate 2008 issue. I'm not so sure as to whether I, myself, can take this sort of draft campaign seriously unless we get some serious change at the Democratic Party. That said I did blog this in September of this year. And there was this post, which I didn't do anything with regards to that effort either. That said, while I like George Clooney, I'm not so sure how a draft campaign would go to get him to run. Security would have to be extra tight given the high profile nature of his being a celebrity.

Am I saying that I do not think that actor George Clooney, a former student at Northern Kentucky University, does not have a chance? No. I am sure that Mr. Clooney is aware of the issues but after what they did to his father, and I volunteered for that campaign, I am not so sure as to whether or not he would want to put up with the GOP like that.

That said, let's focus on next year first.

No comments: