Friday, January 28, 2005

More Breaking News

Due to phone calls and certain comments made to me, the earlier part of this post has been deleted. Also, I had to remove certain comments made through haloscan earlier the day because pissedoffdemocrat and Pedro got under the skin.

I hope this is my last thing on the matter, and this goes out to anyone considering running for office, you need thick skin to thwart off allegations whether they be true or false.

In other news, Terry McBrayer endorses Donnie Fowler. Fowler, for the life of him, does not seem to know how format a hyperlink from his posts at MyDD.com.

From WKYT:
Back in charge of the Kentucky Democratic Party, Jerry Lundergan wants any naysayers to judge him on performance.

Lundergan, by his own admission, has taken over as chairman at a time when the state's Democratic Party is in debt, and morale among its faithful has dipped.

Democrats have suffered a series of recent political defeats: they lost their decades-long stranglehold on the governor's office, lost ground in the House and have been unable to regain control of the state Senate. Lundergan wants to reverse those fortunes.

"The finances are gone, there's no money here. Now, if my critics want to run the party that way, then so be it," Lundergan said last week. "But myself, as a lifelong Democrat, I'm not going to allow my party to be run that way."
If anything should have been brought back from the 1980's, I'd go with the popularity of sitcoms and some better music. I can't listen to some of the crap out there these days.

No comments: