Wednesday, January 26, 2005

No on Gonzales (AGAIN)

I hope someone that knows Senator Lieberman can reach out to him. I know there are a few of you out there. I would be truly disappointed in Senator Joe Lieberman if he votes to confirm Al Gonzales for Attorney General.

The following was in reply to a comment I made somewhere on Daily Kos:
I think if we really concentrate on reminding Joe about this week being the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, it can reach his conscience.

Tried with my email to him on Rice, but that failed. Not giving up, though...will email him again when Gonzales comes up.

"It is no longer a choice, my friends, between violence and nonviolence. It is either nonviolence or nonexistence." Martin Luther King, Jr.

by grannyhelen on Wed Jan 26th, 2005 at 15:44:46 PST
Al Gonzales wrote the memo that said to ignore the Geneva convention. Please tell Senator Lieberman to take advice from Sen. Bayh and vote against Al Gonzales.

No comments: