Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dustin Hoffman is not moving

Didn't refer to the word "cut" in an interview once? When I was growing up, "cut" meant something indeed. It still does.

Relocating? I don't think so!
"I was doing some publicity for this movie in the states, and one of the things they asked was don't I have a place in London? I said, `Yes, for 25 years, but we haven't been able to use it as much as we want because we didn't like to separate from the kids. So with five kids over the past 35 years, I've lived my life scheduled around the school year. The last kid is in the house, she graduates in five months and I'm going to get to London as soon as I can and finally make use of the place.'

"That turned into: `I'm moving to get away from (President) Bush,'" Hoffman said.

He added: "That's silly. You can't go anywhere in the world to get away from Bush."
Yea, I guess that's true. Where could you go to get away from the President? I haven't the foggiest idea...

No comments: