Friday, January 21, 2005

Open Thread

I know I had one already this week. I can't sleep at all. I guess it's because I had no class until 12:15 on Thursdays and MWF begin at 9:00 AM and end at 9:50.

Dan K. over at the Russ Feingold blog should be happy to know that I saw the first two episodes of WKRP in Cincinnati during RTV 110: Intro to Telecommunications. Why can't we return to the days of sitcoms and variety shows that are good? I'll save that for this afternoon. Might even be an editorial to submit for useless-knowledge.com this week. They've been good at putting my articles up but they have a thing about re-publishing them. That's the only downside.

I applaud FOX for doing something right by cutting down on reality television. That brings me to this question to my friends that are left of center. How do you differentiate FOX News from the rest of the network and movies?

No comments: