Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mitch McConnell shocker

The dragon presented to him on Friday, February 25, 2005, is none other than that of the one designed by the NKU College Democrats.

Congratulations goes out to Dr. Mongiardo who has finally gotten his E-Health bill passed. SB 2 was three years in the making and I commend the Senate.

Tickets are still available for Jon Stewarts 10 PM performance at Cornell University tonight. I often wonder if I'll be invited to the show as I chair Americans for Bayh.

House Majority Leader Tom Delay moves to protect his base in Texas. When's Dick Armey coming back?

Senators Lieberman and McCain are introducing another bill: ADVANCE Democracy Act of 2005. In the House, introducing it will be Representatives Frank Wolf (R-Va.) and Tom Lantos (D-Calif.). Lantos is the sole Holocaust survivor on Capitol Hill. ADVANCE stands for "Advance Democratic Values, Address Nondemocratic Countries and Enhance (ADVANCE) Democracy Act of 2005." You know, I think this may be a good idea if and only if it is done so diplomatically. Press Conference today.

Say it ain't so! Now Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen file for divorce. Why can't they stay married? First, it's Brad and Jennifer, then we lose John and Rebecca, and now we lose Charlie and Denise! She is pregnant with their second kid and wants custody of their first. So is Charlie as bad as he is on his new tv show?

Lindsay Lohan should be ashamed of herself. She has publically admitted to trying pot/marijuana. In a statement, she said "I'm not going to deny the fact that I've tried pot. I hated it." It get's interesting, she follows up with: "I've never tried cocaine...I've seen my father. I've seen how it messes with families, and, you know, it f**** your life up." Now if she saw what her father did, why did she bother in the first place? I've lost all respect I ever had for her...no,wait, I lost that last summer.

Evidently, Hollywood actors were campaigning for Bush according to a billboard. She sent a letter off to Citzens United saying "Gentlemen: I didn't realize how little faith you had in your candidate. To give so much power to folks like myself is amazing. I thought you all said that the President won because of what he stood for, and now I come to find out that the only reason he got elected was because of people like me. This doesn't say much for your candidate. Enjoy the chocolate."

This entry ends with a moment of silence for the 1,500 troops killed.

No comments: