Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Monday

So good to me...well, if it was, I wouldn't be waking up at 8:00 in the morn. Well, I'll make it 8:15 and go online later. Last Monday, slept in til 8:30 but I woke up at 8:00 and went back to sleep for half an hour (the net was down anyway!)

George Lucas has said that Star Wars--Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith will be an emotional "Titanic in Space." He later added that Leonardo DiCaprio will cameo as a Jedi on a sinking ship...in Dagobah.

hhe four surviving members of Monty Python reunited. They never expected it would be in an America operated by George W. Bush.

Paul Newman wants to be in another movie with Robert Redford The Candidate 2 is a possibility...

Oprah is planning to live in a poverty-stricken lifestyle for a new reality series. That explains the Paris Hilton references. Is she running for President?

Cincinnati's Sarah Jessica Parker is upset with her being replaced by 17-year-old British singing sensation Joss Stone. I don't blame her the least bit. Anyway, this gives me an excuse to plug a Stone concert in Hoops City next month.

Brittany Murphy slams rumors of plastic surgery. Hey, I didn't start that one!

No comments: