Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Travis Ford

Former UK point guard Travis Ford is my favorite Kentucky Wildcat while growing up. I picked the number 5 when I was in youth leagues at the JCC (or even playing t-ball at Lyndon) because he had that number on his jersey at UK. Little did I know that I can't dunk because I'm Jewish.

Who is Travis Ford? He's getting a lot of press lately...
Hometown during his playing days: Madisonville, KY
High School: North Hopkins
Position: PG
Playing Height: 5-9
Date of Birth: December 29, 1969 (Murray, KY)
Prep Notes: Parade All-American
Before UK: Transferred from Missouri
Honors:
1991-92: Academic All-SEC
1992-93: NCAA Regional Most Outstanding Player; First Team All-SEC (Coaches) Second Team All-SEC (AP) ; SEC Tournament MVP; Academic All-SEC
1993-94: Second Team All-SEC (AP & Coaches) ; SEC Tournament MVP; Academic All-SEC


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Travis Ford

No comments: