Thursday, March 17, 2005

UK all the way?

That's what Terry Massey seems to think.
The Duke Blue Devils are the top seed in Austin, But running into Syracuse is surely going to cost them.

The Oklahoma Sooners are far from door mats, But the wild card says to go with the Kentucky Wildcats.

Illinois, Georgia Tech, Florida and Kentucky, Are the Final Four -- assuming I'm lucky.

Give me the Illini against the Wildcats, With Kentucky donning the national championship hats.
Thing is, Coach Billy Donovan never does well in post-season play except for in 2000.

President Bush has chosen Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz to head the World Bank. In related news, he is choosing Dennis Hastert to head the World Hunger campaign.

What's up with Mary?
As the vote came toward a close, the NYT was apparently in the Senate chamber, watching Sen. Mary Landrieu, D. La., who hung toward the back, talking to colleagues "with a conflicted look on her face." Then she tapped Joe Lieberman on the arm, whispered something to him, and cast her vote. He said later that she had told him she was supporting drilling. "I was disappointed," he said. "I feel it personally."
Jose Canseco, Mark McGwire, Curt Schilling, Sammy Sosa, and Rafael Palmeiro are at the Capitol today. They will not testify on voting fraud but on steroid use. If they plead the fifth, I would find them guilty!

I love the canine family and that's why this article saddens me. Adopt a pet to save them from being euthanized. If you can't do that for me, do it for them.

No comments: