Thursday, March 10, 2005

No laughing matter today

Nicole DeHuff, who played Teri Polo's sister in Meet the Parents, has died after being misdiagnosed two times by hospitals. And the GOP wants to get rid of those type of lawsuits? I'm sorry but I'm siding with the DeHuff family if they decide to sue these hospitals. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, as well as all the fans who were saddened when she was hit in the head by a volleyball. She will be playing Wanda Livingston in her final movie Unbeatable Harold.

Renee Zellweger secretly dates Damien Rice. Paris Hilton is dating Tinkerbell.

April Florio is devastated. She's officially split with Thomas Bieler and her mom had a heart attack. I can't find myself to joke about this but move on with your life.

Marc Anthony paints a picture. It will soon be season in the Little Shop of Horrors.

RIP: Nicole DeHuff (January 6, 1974 - February 16, 2005)

No comments: