Sunday, March 06, 2005

Ten Powerful Women

As ranked by MSNBC:
1. Condoleezza Rice
2. Karen Hughes
3. Nancy Pelosi
4. Sandra Day O'Connor
5. Hillary Rodham Clinton
6. Margaret "Meg" Whitman
7. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
8. Anne Sweeney
9. Oprah Winfrey
10. Martha Stewart

In my opinion, Martha "Schmartha" Stewart should be replaced by SNL Head Writer Tina Fey. People say Martha was framed. I don't. I still have no idea why Martha Stewart is on every cover and front page of periodicals and newspapers around the world! Why would someone getting out of prison deserve the front page? Next thing you now, she'll be named woman of the year! Give me a break! Tina Fey has more power than Martha. I would have suggested Samantha Bee but she's from Canada.

In other news, my brother disobeys the Ten Commandments just like my first cousins when they call parents by first names only and refuse to say it properly like "Mom," "Dad," "Aunt...", "Uncle...," etc. and I wonder why my family is dysfunctional!

No comments: