Sunday, March 06, 2005

Why me?!?

Why do I ALWAYS come home to an empty fridge and why is it that blogads has not approved my blog yet?

Money doesn't grow on trees and I have had ZERO LUCK at finding a job!

Get paid to read email! I highly recommend it and recommend your friends! That and cafepress are the only places where I make money...ever so slowly. It doesn't grow on trees, ya know!

In other news, what do you get when you have my brother in the house? Migraines to the nth degree! Too much fighting! I can't stand this! I need to get out of my house (no car!) and out of this state while retaining residency in Kentucky!

So the 37th senate district still has no senator? This can be blamed on Senator David Williams and the Republicans in Frankfort! They refuse to seat a senatorial candidate that legitimately won because her opponent did not meet constitutional standards. What does the GOP majority in the senate do? They seat Dana Seum Stephenson who is then challenged by Virginia Woodward. The session ends on March 22, 2005. No senator is seated yet. Heck, we had the fiasco of Election 2000 solved by then! Give me a break! Does anyone even care about those citizens who have no Senator?!?

No comments: