Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sen. Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live

As soon as they add the embedding code, I'll post it.

MSNBC Democratic Presidential Debate on Saturday Night Live:


Editorial Response with the actual Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton:


Full transcript of the editorial response...will be transcribing throughout the day:
Clinton: Thank you and good evening. The scene you just saw was a reenactment – sort of – of last Tuesday’s debate, and not an endorsement of one candidate over another. I can this confidently because when I asked if I could take it as an endorsement, I was told absolutely not. But I still enjoyed that sketch a great deal because I simply adore Amy’s impression of me.

AMY POEHLER: Oh, well, my ears are ringing.

CLINTON: How are you? I'm glad to be here.

POEHLER: Thank you for coming. I love your outfit.

CLINTON: Why, I love your outfit.

POEHLER: Why thank you.

CLINTON: I'm going to need those earrings back. (Poehler laughs) Do I really laugh like that?

POEHLER: Um, so how is the campaign going?

CLINTON: Oh, the campaign is going very well! Vert, very well. Why? What have you heard? Oh, never mind. Tonight, I just want to relax and not worry about the campaign.

POEHLER: So no politics?

CLINTON: No politics...But I would like to take this opportunity to say to all Americans… be they from Ohio or Texas, Rhode Island or Vermont, Pennsylvania or any of the other states...Live from New York, it is Saturday night!

No comments: